1. I want to improve my social skill. 2. I want to prepare for the financial insurance related license and TOEIC test. 3. I want to lose some weight, because all my parents and my friends say that I'm too fat. And one day, when I'm sitting on my chair, my chair ka boom. At that moment, I know I need to lose some weight.
No, I'm not that fashion.
這個網誌中的熱門文章
The power of passion and perseverance
1.Growth mindset 成長型思維 If you have a growth mindset and think your abilities can improve, a challenge is an opportunity to learn and grow. 2.stratospheric : 平流層的;同溫層的 The housing boom has pushed property values to stratospheric levels. 3.Perspective 觀點 You must keep things in perspective. 4.stamina:耐力、耐性 Marathon runners need a lot of stamina. 5.Context 背景 環境 His heart bled over certain phrases taken out of context . Introduce the talk: Hard work may not always result in success, but it will never result in regret. TED
What makes a good life?
In the Ted Talk, most of people think that happiness come from rich, famous, and accomplished. But in this research, It shows that good relationships .k eeping us happier and healthier. Just like the speaker said, if you don't have a good relationship,you will be lonely. I’m surprised by Dr. Robert’s findings Because I never thought that good relationships can affert our life. Finally I thinks money makes the good life. I'm happy when I'm shopping. Maybe I will regret to buy that thing after ten years, but I'm really sure that I will very enjoy right now. View on Vocaroo >>
留言
張貼留言